"Consensual sex" is just sex. To say that implies that there is such a thing as "non consensual sex", which there isn’t. That’s rape. That is what it needs to be called. There is only sex or rape. Do not teach people that rape is just another type of sex. They are two very separate events. You wouldn’t say "breathing swimming" and "non breathing swimming", you say swimming and drowning.
This is a very good point.
there are three levels to tumblr friendships:
1. super nice messages
2. slightly wierd messages
3. messages with the entirety of bohemian rhapsody lyrics and messages at 4am saying things like “what if you woke up and u were a chicken”
If you are looking to move from level 1 to level 2 or level 2 to level 3, CONSIDER THIS YOUR INVITATION.
If u are looking to going straight to level three with me my ask is wide open
I don’t get it. I just don’t fucking get it.
When you tell me everything is fine and then I see posts to facebook saying quite obviously that you are not fine.
When you say you love me but then don’t talk to me for a day.
When you say you can’t talk to me about things. Then what the FUCK am I even here for? To fuck you? To look pretty?
If we really are in a relationship then you would fucking open up to me. You’re my best friend, I tell you everything. Everything. I’m really sick and fucking tied of hearing about your life problems through the internet and other people. If I’m your girlfriend then you better goddamn well treat me like it.
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?